June 6, 2016

9:18 PM Unknown 0 Comments

We were sitting around talking about Chandler on Sunday and this picture came 
across in a text from a little angle.     

 Josh's Baptism
 Stake Conference pictures from Sister Lewis






We had an awesome stake conference this weekend. The focus of the conference was John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.  In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." 

The last couple words have been on my mind.  While going through so many trials or thinking about things that are happening in the world we can get really overwhelmed or down.  All we need to remember is everything will be okay.  Just live the gospel, the teachings of Jesus Christ, and everything will be okay.   Things will fall into place and we will feel peace.  Satan will try so hard to tell you so many different things.  We have to make sure we listen to the right voice. That voice which leads us to do good.  Do the little things well and everything will be okay. 

I am grateful for a Loving Heavenly Father who helps each of us know everything will be okay when we turn to Him and listen.  I love the peace that comes from living the gospel.  We are teaching so many people right now who are in the cherry season.  They are all working crazy amounts of hours.  I notice the difference with the ones that are happier.  They are the ones who give their time for the Lord to teach them. 

I love you all.

Elder Woodward

0 comments: