May 30, 2016

6:34 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Training in Yakima 


What an incredible week. The week started off so hard we worked day and night for the first 4 days and didn’t teach one person. The Cherry Season just started here so people were saying don’t come back for another 3 months.  There was every reason to turn back and give up.  Elder Gaeta and I knew things would happen if we kept working we where bound to have something happen.  It came to Friday after a very Spiritual meeting with the President Lewis that things changed for us. We came home and had an amazing lesson with a family and Saturday came and the same thing we started to see people who wanted to hear the gospel. We had one family Ernesto and Isleda who had their family over and Ernesto was testifying of the restoration to His mom and dad. The week made me reflect on a scripture in 2 Nephi chapter 33, "3 But I, Nephi, have written what I have written, and I esteem it as of great worth, and especially unto my people. For I pray continually for them by day, and mine eyes water my pillow by night, because of them; and I cry unto my God in faith, and I know that he will hear my cry.”

I have never felt the Love of my father in Heaven as well as my Savior so much as I feel it now. I know he cares for us and is always there for us.  I had so many prayers answered this week from my loving Heavenly Father.  I know he hears our prayers and is always there with his arm stretched out ready to help us if we cry out to him in prayer.   I love my savior Jesus Christ I am grateful for the opportunity to feel of his love every day.  I hope we all can remember how merciful our Heavenly Father has been to us this week and remember the blessings he has given us. 

I love you all! Have an awesome week! 

Elder Woodward

0 comments: