June 13, 2016

9:34 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Training with Elder Johnson a member of the Seventy and his wife LeAnn 
with 75 Spanish-Speaking Elders.  Another training with the entire Yakima Mission.


 Elder Johnson and his Wife LeAnn









 Pictures from Sister Lewis

We had a special conference with Elder Daniel L. Johnson of the Seventy this week.  He spoke to us about the most crucial principle in our religion and one that is so important in our lives.  Than principal is that we have a loving Heavenly Father who loves us and who has a plan for us to become like Him.  He has a body of flesh and bones.  He has sent His son Jesus Christ to save us so that we can also come back and return to live with Him.  It made me think, we truly are sons and daughters of God with Divine Potential.  We are Royalty and no matter what happens in our life we need to always focus ourselves on that key Doctrine.  Elder Johnson taught us so many awesome things and one invitation that has helped me so much is one that he promised will change our lives.  It is 5 questions that we can ask in our nightly Prayer tonight. 1. Heavenly Father are you really there, do you exist?  2. Do you really have a body of flesh and bones?  3.  Do you know I exist and what i am going through right now?  4. Are you my Father and am I your son/daughter?  5. Do you really love me?  I did this and I felt so much peace in my heart as each question was answered with a burning feeling in my heart.  I love my Heavenly Father.  I am grateful for all the things he has given me to help me stay on this strait and narrow path.  

I love you all and hope you have an awesome week!
Love,

Elder Woodward

0 comments: