June 20, 2016

2:03 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Happy Father's Dad photo from Brother Jubitz

God hears and answers our prayers!

Crazy to think time is coming down to the end.  I can’t be more grateful for this amazing opportunity which has blessed me and made me eternally grateful for my Father in Heaven and my Savior.   I have never been so blessed so much like I have been here on the mission. 

This week was awesome we found a lot of people and miracles are happening after all our hard work.  One of the most amazing miracles I have ever seen was with Argelia and Felix.  Argelia tracked us down a couple weeks ago.  She is a member from Vera Cruz Mexico visiting her sister here in The Dalles.  She wanted to know where the church was. We gave her the direction and she came this week and brought her non member boyfriend.  He did not want to be married or baptized but knew the church was true.  Felix had been working in the fields and got hurt pretty bad and was really angry.  On Saturday he told Argelia that they were going to leave to Mexico on Sunday.   Argelia, who is a very faithful member, said no were going to church and your going to come with me and something good will happen.  They came to church and a member said he is willing to to help Felix find a job.  So, God answered that prayer.  We were sitting in our own lesson with just us and them.  We were talking and Argelia mentioned how she wanted Felix to be baptized so they could show the example to her sister here in The Dalles.  Felix was not talking to much and you could see the Spirit was working on him.  He finally spoke and said lets get married here.   We agreed very fast! haha We talked about how we could make that happen then he said I want to be baptized as well and help my sister in law see the changes I have made.   We agreed even faster to that one!  It was one of the most amazing miracles God has given us.  We are working on the date for Felixs baptism but it will definitely be the 2nd of July the last Saturday of mission.  Heavenly Father loves us so much and is always listening to our prayers we may not see how He is working in our lives but he is everyday!  I love my Heavenly Father so much and am so grateful for the opportunity to feel His love every day. 

I love you all! 
Elder Woodward

0 comments: