May 2, 2016

8:14 PM Unknown 0 Comments



Interviews with President Lewis in The Dalles


The Dalles is going good. There is no branch, no ward and actually no members as well.... This is my 3rd area like this.  Definitely really hard but President Lewis interviewed me this week and helped me a lot with knowing that I have truly been called here to this area.  I know we are going to need a lot of faith here.   We are teaching a family actually right now the Barajas family.  They accepted a date for baptism so we are very excited to start to see the work progressing here very shortly.  I am honestly truly grateful for the many struggles I have had in my mission.  It honestly has not been an easy experience and the hardest thing I have ever done. Tons of tears and a lot of late nights talking with Heavenly Father wanting to know what he wants for these areas and these companions.   I have loved my mission so much and am grateful for everything it has taught me!

Love you all!
Love,

Elder Woodward 

0 comments: