April 4, 2016

8:05 PM Unknown 0 Comments

 Mission Leadership Council Meeting















We have been so blessed by Sister Lewis who takes so many photos documenting the events in the Yakima Mission.    It has allowed us to see the every day events and all of the hard work and service that is done by the missionaries serving in the Yakima Mission.    It is amazing to see to amount of work and hours spent on the behalf of so many who volunteer their time to serve the Lord and the many lives that are changed.  

Conference was AMAZING!!!

"No matter what our circumstances are, it is essential that our preeminent identity is as a child of God.” —Elder Donald L. Hallstrom 

That was one of my favorite quotes from General Conference among others that were also amazing.  If we just rely on knowing that we are Sons and Daughters of a Heavenly Father we will live in so much happiness.  We will understand the constant need of Him and for that we will draw closer to him.  I love General Conference, it is a time to hear from Gods Prophets and Apostles.  There were so many great talks that will help us know what we need to do better in life to be able to live with our father in Heaven.  I felt like so many of the talks taught me so many things I needed to learn personally.  I love this Gospel so much! 

I am grateful for the love God has for us to give us prophets on earth today. Another quote I loved from General Conference was,"The greatest truth is that God loves us with all his heart might mind and strength" -Elder Holland 
It’s so true I have felt that more and more each day. 

Have an awesome week I love you!
Love,

Elder Woodward 

0 comments: