November 3, 2015

9:45 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Hey Everyone!

Today we went to the temple so my Pday was today.  I am going to write a letter this week because I don't have any time to email today.  I promise my letter will be filled with lots of details.  

This week was a pretty good week.  We are in a huge finding stage right now really trying to get our area more investigators who are prepared. This week in my studies I learned so much about the specific blessings the gospel brings to people.  In Church, members shared their stories of really how the gospel changed their life. For each and every person the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ have a specific blessing for us.  Each and every person can be changed by His teachings and experience a great change for families and Individuals. I love this Gospel and all the many blessings I have received.

I love you!
Elder Woodward 

0 comments: