October 5, 2015

7:54 PM Unknown 0 Comments








Once a month the zone leaders get together for leadership meetings


Hello!
Thank you so much for the cinnamon rolls they were DELICOUS!!!!  We watched conference in Selah at the stake center.  We watched it in the chapel filled with 30 missionaries, it was so cool! Between sessions we went over to the Calls home to eat with everyone.  They work in the mission office.  There home overlooks Selah Valley it was really with an amazing view.  Fall here is really beautiful with al of the orchards and farms.

I think my favorite talk was the one from Dieter F Utchdorf about the simplicity of the Gospel. Thats so awesome about Parker!!

I don't have to much time today we have to prep for a zone meeting for tomorrow.  But I want you to know how much I loved Jeffrey R Hollands talk as he talked about the love Mothers have.  It is so true thank you so much mom for your love you have given to me. 

This week was amazing to hear the new apostles of god called and sustained.  I loved what Elder Renlund shared. Only when we see through Heavenly Father’s eyes can we be filled with “the pure love of Christ” (Moroni 7:47).  Every day we should plead with God for this love. Mormon admonished, “Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ” (Moroni 7:48).  I know as we share the love of christ with everyone we will also feel the love our saviors more strongly.

I love you so much Mom!!! Thank so much for everything you do!!!

Love,
Elder Woodward



0 comments: