August 10, 2015

10:36 PM Unknown 0 Comments






This week the Yakima Mission had their first leadership training meeting.   These photos are pictures taken by the mission presidents wife Sister Lewis of the training they had in their home.  

Hello!

This week was a rough week because we only spent 4 hours in our area.  We spent the entire week in meetings and out in our zone doing trainings and so much computer work and busy work.    Half of the Yakima mission are spanish zones.  We live with 2 other Elders and it is a blast!  My companion Elder Spackman is from bountiful, Utah and has been in this area for 12 weeks.  He is awesome.   I unfortunately didn't get a chance to take pictures of the many amazing people I met in Wenatchee.  We have 8 families getting baptized.  It was awesome to see so many families accepting the gospel!

We were able to teach Martin this week.  He is an amazing person who really is so prepared from the Lord.   We taught him about the Word of Wisdom and he accepted it so well.  He really struggles with drinking.  He committed to live the Word of Wisdom.   Elder Spackman and I gave him a blessing.  The Spirit was so strong!  I have gained such a strong testimony of the Priesthood on my mission.  It is amazing seeing the power of Gods power here on earth.  It is so hard to see when members are no longer worthy Priesthood holders especially in their homes and the impact it has.   As hard as it has been to see it has also really strengthened my testimony to always be worthy of the priesthood to be able to help my family!!!

I love you so much!!!

Love,
Elder Woodward

0 comments: