June 22, 2015

8:36 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey Everyone!!

This past week was one of the craziest but most exciting weeks on my mission.  I had one of the most spiritual learning and growing experiences this week.  As a leader and as a missionary as well. I have been receiving answers left and right from prayers that I have been asking for the past 2 transfers.  

My New Companion is Elder Carter he is from Provo, Utah he is a STUD and he loves being here on his mission!  He has already been teaching me so much.  Elder Carter and I have been talking and we know this is going to be a hard transfer because of the vision that the Lord has provided for us for the Zone but by the end of this transfer we know that the Zone is going to be exploding!  I love this Gospel!  I can’t wait for this mission split so much is going to happen its going to be awesome.  I’m so stoked to learn more from President Lewis.

This past week I came to know a very important part of Gods plan for us.   As individuals we are not perfect, we fall short a lot we may have addictions things that we think we can’t rid of, whatever thing it is.  I learned so much this week more about the Atonement especially how it can change our nature when struggling with addictions.  An experience we had this week was with one of our investigators she has some very hard addictions that are going to be very hard for her to get rid of.  She taught me so much in a lesson we were teaching.  She talked about how she wants to be baptized so bad but can’t because she is afraid that she won’t be able to change. We thought very hard about it and remembered Gods plan for us to be able to live with him again. The promised blessing of the Doctrine of Christ will change and mold our lives when we accept it.  We taught her that if she would turn to Jesus Christ and put her trust in Him she would be changed and molded by the Atonement.  I know that this doctrine is true. I have seen it in my life today.  Applying the Atonement of Jesus Christ during my mission has changed me and changed my nature the way I think and act. I know that as we apply the Atonement It will change our Natures to become what Heavenly Father wants us to become. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and His love for everyone one of us. I love this gospel for the blessings I have received and more important the blessings my family has received.

Love,

Elder Woodward

0 comments: