June 29th, 2015

8:51 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Me and President Ware for the last time:( 

The fires are crazy here right now.  Wenatchee is literally on Fire!

The whole in the wall

Now this last picture: It smelt really bad in our apartment so we got tired of it and went on a search for the smell we found this slushy mold stuff in our fridge. We went out to Walmart spent like 50$ on cleaning stuff and destroyed it worst smell EVER!!!  



Hey mom!! 

Wenatchee is on fire like literally on fire we walked out of an appointment last night at 6 oclock and usually its really bright out still at 6 it was pitch black!! There is so much smoke here there were 3 fires last night and a building caught on fire this morning!! 

Crazy emotions going down in the mission now.  I get to see President Ware one more time tomorrow until the mission splits.  We saw him last week and it was emotional.  He has helped me so much.  I can not wait for president Lewis to get here, he is going to teach me a ton as well, I am so excited.  Thank you for the talks.  If you ever see any you like send it over, I love reading talks.  I now you never thought you would hear me say that, ha. 

I found out last week my new release date with the new mission, June 30th.  A year from tomorrow I will be home.  Hearing that date made me sad!  I don’t want this to end. I love my mission! I feel like I have so much to do still.  I don’t want to leave and feel like I didn't do what the Lord needed me to do. 

I seriously love my companion Elder Carter he is amazing!!(I will send of picture of him next time) He is a basketball star and is one of the greatest missionaries I could be with.  We have been working so hard lately and having way to much fun.  I honestly have no idea why I am so happy here…haha.   I’m always exhausted at night but the days are amazing we talk with every person we can see and are seeing so many sweet miracles!!!

Have fun at the family reunion! If you want you can ship me a cessys burrito ;) Its burning here!! it was 111 yesterday were going to start soaking our clothes and putting them in the freezer so there nice and cold when we put them on hahaha!
I love you so much mom!!! thank you for being a righteous example for me and the family with all you are doing with everything!!! I love you !!!

Love,
Elder Woodward



0 comments: