February 17, 2015

3:02 PM Unknown 0 Comments


I want you to know how much I love you!  People here are having really hard times with kids and drugs here. People freak out about having to be parents.  I just want to thank you for always being so involved in our lives.  I know you guys spent a lot of time being at every little thing I did and always having so much family time.   I truly know thats how you get kids out of trouble by always being there.   I see the difference it makes.  Thank you so much I love you!

Nice family photo of the annual red valentine dinner.  I like how you put my picture on my seat haha.  Just remember everyone that is still my seat and if you sit in it the consequences are still the same when I get back, haha.  

Love you all so much!
Love,
Elder Woodward

0 comments: