Why are mormons so persistent?

8:29 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey Everyone!

What an amazing week!!  Anaid is committed to be Baptized 18th of October!! 

Conference was so amazing I loved Elder Bednars talk!  WHY are mormons so persistent on asking friends to come to church?  What an amazing question that everyone has!  It’s all because we want people to have the same Joy and Happiness that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has. Thats the reason I have been serving a mission, because I see that people are truly searching for something more.  Seeing the changes in peoples lives when they come to know the savior, Jesus Christ.   He lives and loves each one of us individually.  Its amazing how much this Gospel has brought so much happiness to me!  It is so awesome to share it with others and see the happiness it brings them and changes lives.  I feel the love of God Every DAY!!  Serving a mission is even harder than I ever imagined.  It is hard work every day and yet I am loving it.  I am amazed how much God has blessed my life.  I am so happy to be serving! 

The mission president has asked all the missionaries to read the Book of Mormon in 80 days. If we begin tomorrow (Tuesday) we will finish on Christmas Day!  Can you imagine a Christmas gift Christ would desire more than this?  And I promise Christ will give us His gift of a changed heart and deeper conversion to The Doctrine of Christ for Christmas. 

I love you all!!!

Elder Woodward

0 comments: