July 20, 2015

9:52 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello!

This week was a pretty crazy week!!  The zone is on fire!! everyone is finding and doing everything that needs to be done!!! Its so awesome to see! I love my mission so much! Our area is sweet.  I find out this week if I get transferred and I do not want to get transferred.  Things are going amazing and the work is really moving forward!!!

Yesterday we found this guy named Napolean who is solid! He called us and asked us to come over. So we went over and taught him.   He talked about his life and how hard it has been.  He got caught in border control a couple years ago and prayed to God that if God would help him escape he would spend the rest of his life searching for God. He got out BUT didn’t keep his promise.  He said everything bad has been happening and he said he wants to fulfill his promise.  He said when he saw us he knew we could help him!  We started teaching him and he knew it was true!  We are super excited to keep teaching him!

I loved the package for my 1/2 way mark and LOVED the pictures of everyone!  This meant so much to me!  THANK YOU!!! This is going way to fast and I want it to slow down I know I have more work to do!  

Love you all!

Elder Woodward

0 comments: