May 18th, 2015

8:25 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey Everyone! 

This past week was a really good week.  I learned so much!  Each week my Testimony of the Atonement of Jesus Christ gets stronger and Stronger.  We had a very hard week not a lot of people wanted to hear about this amazing message.  It really hit me in the middle of the week.  I felt like no one wanted to hear from us or talk to us.  It was very hard.  I kept thinking to myself.  Why is this so hard?  After a long prayer that night I read in the New Testament the next day in my study about the Atonement.  I came across this verse in the Bible,
 "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with loud voice,saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" 
This hit me so much, Jesus Christ purpose to accomplish the Atonement had to be completely alone.  Heavenly Father sent him to help us get through EVERY trial, no matter what it is. No matter what we go through we can always have our Savior Jesus Christ there extending His hand wanting us to grab for His help.  I love my Savior I get to come to know Him personally every day.  Our strengths come from our struggles.  We can use the atonement help gain strength in anything and everything!  This is such an amazing Gospel. Jesus Christ loves us so much that He has restored His church back on the earth today. 

I love you all!!
Elder Woodward

0 comments: