March 16, 2015

10:26 PM Unknown 0 Comments

A dog bit my hand!  

A member in the ward made me a holster for my scriptures, haha, its so awesome!! Its alligator skin!  

Hey everyone!! 

This week was pretty crazy I got bit by a dog while talking to this one lady.  The dog was super chill then I went to go pet it and it bit my hand.  It all happened so quickly that I didnt know what to do so we just carried on with talking about how Jesus Christ has restored his church... It was a crazy experience!  It hurt so bad!  The lady told me the dog just had its rabies shot.  So, I thought it would be fine.  Being on a mission is awesome the members take care of us so much one member gave me these antibiotics so it doesn't get infected. 

Its hard to write an email because there is so much that goes on each week and there is never enough time to write the email.  We're having a zone party pday were going to a members home in Othello and are going to BBQ carne asada and play games and stuff!!!

We stopped by the Madrigal family this week, we haven't seen them in over 6 weeks.  We stopped visiting them awhile ago because they weren't keeping commitments.  So, we felt that we needed to stop by their house and see how they were doing. When we knocked on their door the dad of the family said finally you guys came back! As we talked he said he wanted to take it seriously this time and relearn everything.  So we asked when we could come back and he wanted us to come back everyday.  It really built my testimony on how the Lord really does prepare people sometimes longer than others.  

This week this scripture really stood out to me ”Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.” Its so true.. I am so happy to be serving and working with my Savior to bring people unto Him. I love you all I hope you all have an amazing week. This week look for and pray for the ways the Lord has blessed you in your life. I noticed that a lot this week that a lot of times we don't realize how much He has given us because we are looking for a specific thing. We can see all the many things He blesses us if we look for it!  God works in His way.

I love you all
Elder Woodward


0 comments: