January 12, 2015

7:33 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello!

This week was filled with miracles!! SO in the middle of the week it was pretty hard!  We were going to try to start over in our area with faith that Heavenly Father will bless us with new Elect investigators.  It was very hard to do but towards the end of the week 5 investigators showed up at church because they felt like they needed to come!  It was a complete miracle because we were not expecting anyone to come and then 5 different people/families came to church!  It was so awesome! 

One of them is Lola she has had a very hard life she had an abusive husband and is now raising 5 kids all on her own.  It was very humbling to hear her say I need Christ in my life.  I can not do this one more day on my own!  I have never felt so blessed in my life for what I have.  I am so grateful for how I have been blessed with a wonderful family that has been such a great example to me.

I never have been more humbled in my life. It is crazy how much Heavenly Father wants us to be humble to give us blessings. I have constantly turned to Moses 6:31-32. I love being a Trainer though. Very Stressful but love it! Elder Hudson, my trainer, told me that being called Trainer is the most important assignment in the Mission.  He said your mission makes the rest of your life and your trainer makes your mission, very stressful, but being able to show someone how to serve the Lord is amazing!  I love my companion Elder Wilson, he is a stud!
  
Can you read Moroni 10:32-34.  
 32 Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.
 33 And again, if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power, then are ye sanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of the blood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of your sins, that ye become holy, without spot.
 34 And now I bid unto all, farewell. I soon go to rest in the paradise of God, until my spirit and body shall again reunite, and I am brought forth triumphant through the air, to meet you before the pleasing bar of the great Jehovah, the Eternal Judge of both quick and dead. 
It has been one of my favorite scriptures on my mission and has helped me so much!  I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I am grateful for his love he has for me.   I know he loves each one of us and is aware of our needs, desires and even struggles.    I am grateful for this opportunity to serve him.
Thank you for my new pants(fat pants)...hahaha.  Thanks mom for telling me they are hard earned spiritual pounds, something a mom would say...hahaha but that makes me feel better because I thought it was the oatmeal creme pies...hahaha.  
I love you all!

Elder Woodward

0 comments: